Skip to main content

Day 14 In Taipei, 皇后鎮森林!!

We 3 family went to 皇后鎮森林 located at Taipei suburban (台北縣三峽鎮) on Sun. I never even been to that small town when I lived in Taipei and I am glad that now we discovered this nice country side through my used-to-be coworker-- Mandy and her friend.



Nice and cool river water.


They have swimming pool and river down the resort for different water fun for kids. You even can camp and B.B.Q. there. When we were there on Sun. it was very hot so I can't imagine myself B.B.Q. or even camp over night there......:P I told my DH that if one day, he feels like teaching our kids the real beauty of the nature and wants to go camp w/ them, then I'd ask for one thing. Please leave me in the hotel room where I can have my room service and hot shower any time I want. haha...... Oh, you know how I love traveling, to see the natural beauty and how I love the challenge to travel along w/ kids but I just can't tolerant the heat and bear the thoughts that I would look ugly and smell horrible in the wild!!!!! hahahhaha........Yah, I admit that I am categorized as City girl!! lol

Folk song (民歌手)singer!


Kids all love go swimming including mine!!


Kids had a great time and we adults had a great "catch-up" talks the whole afternoon. Although I felt dizzy and nausea under the sun for too long on the way home, I am glad that kids, DH and I really enjoyed ourselves this whole Taiwan trip.

Snack time!


DH didn't take a single pic. for me as I also forgot. Guess I was under the sun for tooooo long. haha...

Most of the time, my feet are RED......:(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...