Custom Navbar

Blog Archive

16 February, 2013

Printed Futuristic!

Prints is still big this year, and in fact, it is outrageous from head to toe.  But as opposed to do a head to toe printed look, I really enjoy wearing BLACK. Hum...it sounds so not me, right??? Maybe my personality is changing or evolving, who knows?  ^O^ Well, I am going to recycle my old black clothes and work it with my printed number or better yet, my new accessory - Jimmy Choo silver-gold perforated heels.  Looking fresh, am I not!!?? 


 photo IMG_3215_zpsc5539162.jpg



 photo IMG_2285_zpsb1d35909.jpg
Karl lace collar add-on L'agence no-collar black shirt  

 photo IMG_2273_zpsb0b06cec.jpg
An up-to-date futuristic look!

Try printed number on classic black!
Have a good Sunday. 
xoxo Rachel 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers