Irene wants to find a panties so she can dress her little dress or mini skirt w/o worrying about a thing. So we went to American Apparel in Palo Alto.
I swear that we only spend 1 hr. at American Apparel before my little one fall deeply asleep in the stroller.
Irene and I had exactly same design of cardigan VESTs....mine is gray tone w/ dusty rose color while hers is gray. We don't know that we wear the same vest until we met up. hah....... Oh, of course except for we bought the cardigan vest from Taiwan together.
- American Apparel purple long tank
- Gray cardigan long vest (bought in Taiwan)
- Black/grayish cardigan
3. Gray scarf
4. Shoe: Frye gray oxford booties
5. Bag: Marc Jacobs Vinyl bag
- Cashmere crew neck gray top
- M Mission ruffle layered neck n' skirt dress
- Dust rose w/ gray tone long cardigan vest (bought in Taiwan)
3. American Apparel navy swirl hosiery
4. Chanel Dark Silver 07 reissue 227
5. Chanel 08 f/w brooch w/ camellia, clove, pink crystals decor.
M Mission ruffel skirt has some purple trim which echos w/ my tights.
Busy as bee!!
Both of Irene and I have to pick our kids up from school. We went home for snack to replenish energy and wait for my son's 5 PM tennis class. Our whole family went together and DH even get off from work earlier. I want my son to feel that we are there for him until a day that he can attend the class alone.
He had so much fun at class and so do we.
Hi, I am awake!!