I think Feberge is famous for its egg-shaped container design!!
Before, I always think this cross necklace is just a fashion staple but now it means more than that to me. Whenever I have this cross necklace on, I feel peaceful and pretty at the same time. It is a great feeling when you wearing something which also means something to you personally!!!
This morning, I made fry-rice for lunch and dropped the lunch boxes at school for my 2 toddlers. I also made one extra for my husband. I asked DH to take my ODJ pic. after he finished his lunch!!
Today is such a nice weather in Nor. Cal. and I guess the weather-predict predicts it wrong that it didn't rain at all.
- Dimension while bib front victory style shirt dress (bought in Paris)
- Taiwan designer satin green w/ front buttons shirt dress
3. Shoes: Charles David multi-colored sling back
- 3 strings w/ different length/size beaded necklace
- Faberge limited edition 18K gold diamonds and pink Sapphire cross necklace
- Black beads earrings
Those black beaded necklace are fun and great for styling!! They are cheap, btw.
This is my only and the first Bottega bag from 6 years ago.
I think sling back heels never out-dated!!