I had the same shirt w/ total different look of today and I like both of the styles. It all depends on how do you mix-n'-match them.
- Laura Moshi Zebra gray tank
- Earl Jeans chain gray toned shirt
- Parameter pin striped shirt dress
3. Chanel 08 s/s CC logo w/ onyx dangle earrings
4. Baleciaga part-time bag in Violet
5. Balenciaga orange/purple oversized sunglasses
6. Shoes: Chie Mihara cut-out boots
7. Accessory: Designer friend, Elfi's water pearls, leaves, beads chain necklace
This Earl Jeans shirt has a retro look w/ its chain pattern design.
I kinda like the reveal of bare skin from the cut-out boots.
I like layer 2 shirts/shirt dress together, I guess that's my habit!!
This is another look w/ the same shirt.