When is your most memorable Valentine's Day?
Yesterday, my church friends gather together for a special celebration of Valentine's Day. We shared memories and wrote down words of appreciation to each friend of us. Valentine's Day is not just about lovers or couples, now it is more like a day to say Thank-you to your loved ones surrounding you.
Kids had fun both at school and at home on Valentine's Day!! Both of my kids receive so many little Valentine's card and goodie bags from classmates. They had way too much love chocolate today!
This is actually the 2nd outfits I had on Valentine's Day. I figured it would be a hassle wearing sheath dress when attending a fun party w/ lots of kids.
- Max&Co. black turtle neck
- Zara basic turtle neck cap sleeves top
- No brand scoop neck top
- DVF runway gray cardigan buttoned in the back as a shurg
3. Hermes Ostrich belt w/ Gold buckle
4. Chanel distressed white reissue 227
5. Chanel Vanity/beauty set of 3 pins
6. Brown stockings
7. Boots: Frye pull-on boots in slate color
8. Hugo Boss gray scarf
The DVF vest showed how I button it in the back!!
My lovely friend and me!