Skip to main content

New Necklace for me!!

This is a handmade necklace which I found in Anthropologies. It is made in Italy w/ neat handcraft. I love all the different colors of ribbons and different texture of ribbons. I can feel how patiently when the designer made it.

I dug out my ancient Louis Vuitton Black mini monogram clutch/wallet!!


This Louis Vuitton Clutch is runway item w/ tri-hold pockets.



List of ODJ:

1. TOP:
  • Max&Co. dusty rose pink ruffle short sleeves blouse
  • JCrew hot pink w/ 2 front pockets cardigan
2. Bottom: Max&Co. full skirt w/ vertical decorative ribbons
3. Louis Vuitton Black mini monogram runway clutch 2006
4. Purple socks w/ textures (cannot tell from pic. though)
5. Shoes: Jeal-Mitchel Cazabat buckle sandal
6. Accessory: Toto Multicolored ribbon w/ double string beaded necklace, handmade in Italy. (bought $79)


I cannot think of girls who would not like ruffles or ribbons. It is like a symbol of being feminine!!


How about Hot Pink?? Wouldn't you just love it when you are a little girl??


Today is cold even in Nor. Cal. I think this long cardigan will add style on me.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi Rachel,
Thank you for the links. I think with the fringe on the scarf, the cheetah prints look better because it's less busy. If I were to buy the leopard one, I think I will buy the one Betsy has, here is the link http://www.bluefly.com/Kashmere-camel-leopard-printed-cashmere-wrap/COLOR_CROSS-SELL/300372801/detail.fly
One more plus for the bluefly one is that is 100% cashmere.

I absolutely love the outfit you have on today!! The necklace so Marni and love the hot pink cardigan! I also love how your wear your socks, I recall seeing models wearing them like this on the Burberry ads. Good job!
Unknown said…
Oh, Rachel,

You forgot to list the brands of your clothing for this ensemble...
hi, Isabel: yes I will check out the link on bluefly. Hum...the fringe....I thought fringe is on decorative pillows....only!! haha...well, maybe some adventurous act is worth to try when we are young...hah....

Yes, I am going to list them as my little one are on my lap this morning when I upload those pic.
Isabel: yes, ....that's how I like to wear my heels, or sandals...just like Burberry does this s/s. THey have all the rusty pink/rose color runway items and absolutely beautiful. I went to their boutique just to check out their runway items as they are more fun and limited quantity!!!
La Vanguardia said…
That necklace is very unique! I love handmade stuff!
Betsy C. said…
Rachel - very cute necklace indeed. For some reason, I don't see you in hot pink very often. You should wear it more, b/c it's a great color for you... playful, yet sexy!

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...