My impression of geo. print is as rigid as a building. However, whenever I saw a snugged shift dress on a woman, she looks so sexy yet feminine to me. I probably should give it a shot next time I saw a geometric patterned dress. Isn't that a must-have for this spring/summer too?!!
I would say this baby-doll dress I wear today is the busiest pattern I had in my wardrobe.
- Hugo Boss Orange mustard ruched turtle neck
- Fei pattern of leaves dress (From Anthropologies)
3. Purple nylon string (as belt)
4. Shoes: Hugo Boss 2 tones (taupe/navy) w/ white/bronze straps mary-jane heels
5. Bag: Balenciaga part-time in Violet
6. Accessory: I hook two earrings together for a whole new look.
My earrings now have bothe yellow tone and blue tone which is what I needed.
The mary-jean heels have the most interesting colors combo.
The yellow prints looks like lemons too. Oh......sour~
The heels has both leather and suede two different textures.