Here is what I had on my today........starting w/ my wildest hosiery, Cheetah pattern. Since the leopard pattern is so in this s/s, I thought I might dig out my cheetah tights for a kick too. After taking couple pic. I start trying to add some black beaded necklace and then my beret!!! So I had the whole look different while going out in the morning then in the afternoon when picking up my kids from school.
- MaxMara babyblue asymmetrical sleeveless top
- Hugo Boss while fitted cropped jacket w/ braided belt
3. Cheetah pattern hosiery
- Luis Vuitton Suhari off-white sling back heels
- Fornarina black heels w/ black bow at rear
6. Chanel 08/09 Cruise collection distressed white reissue 227
7. 2 Black beads necklace
8. White beret
SO this is my morning look which I wore out running errands.
This is the kind of earrings that will make the whole look complete but not distract it.
Then in the afternoon, I grab those two black beads necklaces to kick up a notch of my plain top.
And I even tried this black heels instead of Louis Vuitton's white sling-back.
Last, this is the look I am pretty happy about it!!