Skip to main content

No accessory??? You don't know how to dress well then!!!!

I think you will see all sorts of accessories, intricate details of gorgeous outfits everywhere this spring and summer. If you don't know how to jazz up an outfit w/ your accessories such as hat, necklaces, brooches, earrings, scarf, bangles, bracelets...... you better rush to news stand for a fashion magazine to update your skills!!!

Here is what I had on my today........starting w/ my wildest hosiery, Cheetah pattern. Since the leopard pattern is so in this s/s, I thought I might dig out my cheetah tights for a kick too. After taking couple pic. I start trying to add some black beaded necklace and then my beret!!! So I had the whole look different while going out in the morning then in the afternoon when picking up my kids from school.

1. TOP:
  • MaxMara babyblue asymmetrical sleeveless top
  • Hugo Boss while fitted cropped jacket w/ braided belt
2. Bottom: H&M black pleated/high waist skirt
3. Cheetah pattern hosiery
4. Shoes:
  • Luis Vuitton Suhari off-white sling back heels
  • Fornarina black heels w/ black bow at rear
5. Chanel 07 resin pea earrings
6. Chanel 08/09 Cruise collection distressed white reissue 227
7. 2 Black beads necklace
8. White beret

SO this is my morning look which I wore out running errands.


This is the kind of earrings that will make the whole look complete but not distract it.


Then in the afternoon, I grab those two black beads necklaces to kick up a notch of my plain top.


And I even tried this black heels instead of Louis Vuitton's white sling-back.


Last, this is the look I am pretty happy about it!!

Comments

Betsy C. said…
MEOW!!! Love the leopard print leggings inspiring the entire outfit of the day. It's getting cold tomorrow so I'm sure you'll have some very interesting layering ensembles too... though I did hear that it'll rain.

I love seeing your navy reissue and timeless clutch too so can't wait to see more modeling with that one.
Unknown said…
Hi Rachel,

Where did you find the leopard print scarf you mentioned in TPF? As I was mentioning to Betsy, I was holding back on the scarf because it's getting so hot here in OC, but apparently it will be cold starting tomorrow... You look very sexy in this ensemble, I particularly like the black beaded necklace. I like how you use baby blue top to accentuate your reissue, which I believe has some blue/lavender undertone. I am glad you have a blog now, it's definitely something worth looking forward everyday...
oh..Isabel: I totally forgot to attach the link here after I was so excited about the scarf...it is a brand which lots of celebrity tends to love or to buy.....(maybe). Here is the link: http://www.boutiquetoyou.com/ShoppingCart.asp

Let me know what do you think about Cheetah pattern too. I am thinking of that pattern or leopard. However, I have a second thought about the fringes on the scarf.....I don't know will it look "too much"...hehe..of course they look so fab fab fab on celebrities!!!!!!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...