As I am pretty addicted to shop at vintage store these days and finding it is so fun to dress back time like 60s or 70s. I know, I don't just dress retro style, I also feel the history and have the right attitude. I definitely understand that when you dress up, don't let the ensemble speak louder than your personality.
Here is my little project I did last week after I read runway fashion magazine. Everyone loves nice brand, good quality clothes but not everyone would spend so much money on every piece of high brand clothes. I know I wouldn't.
I like left ensemble of this Lanvin outfit w/ that light sophisticated and just the right feminine and modern look.
I cut off my old long sleeves shirt and transform it to a Lanvin-like look. Now I think I'd wear it more often this summer.
- Metallic silver long sleeves shirt altered to 1/2 length sleeves by myself
- Chanel gray/red classic boucle jacket
3. Black legging
4. Embroidery necklace w/ beads (bought in Anthro.)
- Chanel Metallic Dark Silver reissue 227
- Chanel Distressed white reissue 227
- Chanel Gray lambskin classic jumbo
- Lanvin leopard happy sac
- Orange Boss of Hugo Boss olive green suede ankle boots w/ ruched cuff n' bow tie in back
- Pink sparkling pointed heels w/ crystals strap (bought in Taiwan)
- Chanel Gray w/ mini charms mary jane flat
I will take off the stocking or change to a sheered pair w/ heels and my Lanvin happy sac in spring/summer.
I like the fact that the necklace almost looks it is attached on my shirt.
Although gray would go practically w/ everything, I would say this Chanel classic Gray jumbo doesn't impress me so much.
Metallic Dark Silver reissue w/ Chanel boucle jacket.
The last look is very much alike the Lanvin runway style. And so I like the most.