Skip to main content

What normal people would do after surgery?

Rest!!! Normal people would rest right after their surgery as they need to gain back their energy and get a full recovery.

But not me. Not until I burn out my last energy and had to drag my feet home. haha....

The whole surgery takes about 45 min. for my left leg. I leave out the details of the operation as I am pretty sure a lot of girls would want the surgery just as much as I do. We all want our legs look glamorous under mini skirt, hot shorts,.....everything and I don't want scare them away w/ the poking part of finding the vein. (Ok, it hurts much more than having a blood-draw.) I just have to elevate my leg after long walk.

The anesthesia shots goes from my knee all the way to crotch after they found the vein. I lose count how many little shot they gave me.


My Doc. told me that I am the best dressed patient of the day!!! I don't know should I be happy about it or it is a sarcastic way of saying O My GOD to me. haha.... I know, they want to talk jokes to relax me!!

I told my Doc. that it is fun to watch the TV "Gray Anatomy" but it is not so fun to be at the reality side of the show.

I met Irene after the surgery. We went to shopping w/ my limping leg. haha.. My SA said that I am a hard-cored shopping woman!! (I think that's what she meant! ha..) I wore another hosiery over the prescribed one by Doc. so you cannot tell. But it actually hurts behind my smile!!

My ODJ!!

1. TOP:
  • Max & Co. denim sleeveless pleated dress
  • No brand Bias-cut cardigan w/ union jack pattern in the back
2. Bottom: Rainbow striped hosiery
3. Shoes: Max & Co. brown and off-white strap heels
4. Chanel distressed white reissue 227
5. Belt: RUGBY



How fun is the stocking!! I really like the cut of this cardigan!!


My son is w/ me while my 2 daughters and DH are resting at home.


Irene's daughter is so cute and I think she should receive the best dress of little girl reward too.



Comments

Unknown said…
Rachel - What were you doing out??? You should be home resting! I cannot believe you went shopping after your surgery. On the other hand, you looked fantastic... Only you can pull-off horizontal stripped tights because you have such slim legs...
orihime said…
R-
praying for a healthy and speedy recovery for you! no more shopping- get some rest! =0P

you look amazing as usual, as if you never went for surgery =0)
Betsy C. said…
Rachel -- a truly shopping queen! Are you sure you should be exerting force on your legs right after surgery? I hope you'll be resting more over the weekend. I don't know how you do it but you still look fabulous. The no-name cardigan and the belt combination is so flattering and I might just have to find a similar thick belt too.

And I agree with others, only you can pull off the horizontal stripped tights because of your beautifully slim legs.

Rest up, lady!!
Hi, Isabel, orihime and Betsy:
Thanks 3 of yours comforting....I am feeling fine but I do ask Doc. if I can do normal activities as walking, shopping...etc. except weight lifting...(which is my favorite exercise.) haha...

I will have a follow-up on March 3rd to see if I need another non-surgical shots for tiny veins.

I have to say I get a little impatient w/ kids since I cannot put much weight on my left leg but I still have to hold my little one most of the time. However, I think it is a good experience/ lesson for my kids as I need to let them know ONE DAY their mom need their extra care as well. haha.... oh....well.....

Good day, ladies!!
i like the look except for the socks and bag.

Popular posts from this blog

Make a Wish w/ Russia Babushka doll!!

My friend, Michelle asked me about my opinion of Chanel Babushka doll's necklace once and I said "Not worth getting it"!! Now I am not so sure if I would say the same thing to this adorable babushka doll clutch!! lol However, even I want to find it, this doll clutch is probably long gone by now!! I have a real Russia Babushka doll made in Russia which is a gift from 10 years ago! I couldn't find the same one in USA since this set of 15 nesting dolls are truly intricate!! This is the biggest one which has the most exquisite engraving. Total 15 of them! (2 are missing from the pic.) I heard that you can make a wish w/ these nesting dolls. If your wish comes true, you can open one until all 15 are all open!! I never made any wish w/ them, guess I was too realistic of a person myself. I don't know if each engraved temple/castle on the dolls represents something. You can't open the smallest one which is only the size of the little finger nail. I adore those golde

Birthday Gift from My Dearest Darling!! Oh, Hermes!!

Oh, Hermes!! Oh, my love!! I mean both my DH and Hermes!! :P My SA insists me saying nothing about this beauty on the website. And I promised her!! The truth is the picture is worth more than a thousand words, let me share my ultimate excitement silently!! A little extra business for my SA goes a long way for our relationship!! Hermes white leather on golden studded cuff can go w/ my Chanel matte white reissue 227 That's my 09 multicolored hot air balloon print Hermes scarf The cuff can also go w/ my 35cm Gris Tourterelle Hermes Togo Birkin !!! I almost faint when I received it!! I believe every rookie of Hermes feels the same as I do!! hahah.... I think I catch the color very true! (even it is indoor at my house at night as you can tell) Ta da~! My newest addition to my little luxury collection!! Again, 35cm Gris Tourterelle Hermes Togo Birkin !

Wedge + Clog ! MINE is Clog + Heel!

pic. courtesy from WhoWhatWhere website. I came across this Max Mara clog heels. I can't help myself buying it. Now I am very excited.....why? Cause' it is extraordinary. I love the golden studded along the leather and since I don't like wedge too much, this stiletto is perfect for me. So, did you see the bottom picture to the right? Kate Olsen!!? or Dree Hemingway's looks might work w/ Max Mara clog heels. ( Whose pic. is the very first one w/ fuchsia vest) Normally I am not a copy cat, but this time, I will see if I have something similar like what she wears w/. Yes, that will be a good start to tackle this pair of heels.