She still needs to finish the hook at two ends. But I cannot wait to share it w/ you all here.
I will show how does it looks like on me when she is actually DONE w/ it!!
Me? I shed off my upper layer of ensemble from this morning. I don't want get oil splashed while cooking. Instantly I had the feeling that this white shirt would go w/ my cropped blazer perfectly. Therefore, I asked Cathy take pic. for me while she is measuring the length of necklace for me over my house.
- Dimesion white ruffle collar and cuff shirt dress(bought in Paris)
- Mcginn cropped black blazer
3. Shoes: Fornarina satin bow heels
4. Chanel Dark Silver timeless Clutch from Hawaii exclusive
- 3 different length/size black beaded necklaces
- Black beads earrings
- Feberge 18K gold w/ diamond and blue lapis, red sapphire cross necklace
I think I need to iron that shirt!!! OR, take it to dry-clean will be easier!! Hah!