- ► 2014 (32)
- ► 2013 (77)
- ► 2012 (148)
- ► 2011 (256)
- ► 2010 (279)
- 20s Young Girls vs. Early 30s Slightly Matured Wom...
- Big shoulder + Mini Part II !!!
- A random play!!!
- Day 6 after the spider vein surgery (Sclerotherapy...
- Mix n' Match from 40s to 70s!!!
- Gone crazy w/ retro style n' Do-it-yourself projec...
- Day 3 after the spider vein surgery (Sclerotherapy...
- Day 2 after the spider vein surgery (Sclerotherapy...
- Designer Scarves: A Vintage Vera Scarf and a Scarf...
- Day 1 of the spider vein surgery (Sclerotherapy).
- What normal people would do after surgery?
- Feeling drained!!
- Same vest, different colors and distinctive styles...
- Little trinkets, big stories!!
- Same outfit...part II!
- Splash of RED: Spreading the Love from Valentine's...
- Whimsical pattern of leaves!!
- How many looks can you create w/ ONE shirt?
- Today's color ~~ Yellow!!
- Big shoulder + Mini !!!
- Delayed Birthday Gift From Dear Friend, Cathy!
- Cross necklace for the look or for your religion?
- Family Quality Time!
- Got Style???
- Boy friend jeans or distressed jeans?? How about b...
- New Necklace for me!!
- No accessory??? You don't know how to dress well t...
- Chanel Mommy's fun time!!
- Tiered top, tiered dress and tiered skirt, which s...
- Take layering to the next level....summer mix w/ w...
- How much are you willing to invest in yourself tha...
- ▼ February (32)
20 February, 2009
Designer Scarves: A Vintage Vera Scarf and a Scarf by Lanvin!!
I have to credited both the title and the pictures to a website called Fashion-era.
Like I said, when I buy things, I want they have sentimental values to me. Would it be a necklace of souvenir from traveling or a scarf found in vintage shop, we can't afford buying baubles when we get older. What are we going to do w/ all those trinkets after we die?? They might all wind up sitting in the attic like hidden treasure. What a waste!!! I think I am going to label all my accessories and separately store costume jewelry from real GOLD. Now, I just give myself a good reason to buy me another nice jewelry box. haha.......
I had two things that's so called Collector pieces!! I like vintage style from 1950s and I sure will research more about fashion during the era and that will be great help when I hunt for vintage treasure.