These days, I am thinking of polishing the skill of doing make-ups. You know, the real professional make-ups!! I always amazed by those very precise and clean make-ups on runway models. I believe moderate make-ups will flatter every woman and bring out more of their inner beauties too.
I know confidence doesn't come from make-ups but nature beauty definitely shine from both inside and outside of a person. I think it will be a fun thing to do even I am not doing make-up artist as a job or career.
Therefore, here comes the question!! It takes thousand to couple thousand dollars to learn a complete professional make-ups. Let alone the time you have to put into practice until you have full confidence doing on someone else's face and not ruin it!! And those are the kind of money-spending most people would think unnecessary if you are not doing it for a living. Today, my husband and I actually talked about if this is what I am always interested and something that I never had the chances to fulfill and now I can persevere in finishing it. Yes, now I am comparing the money I spent on tuition w/ luxury items, I tend to choose something which gives me instant pleasure. This is something that I really need to seriously think about!!! Without my husband's support, who is going to taking care of my 3 young kids while I am away.
Ok, let's change subject to something more fun here. I pull out my old pic. of ensembles which I put together for my Agnes' b pants. I am so happy that I had wore it in so many ways last year!! Now it is time to have it dry-clean for the next season. well, if the pants is still an up-to-date look.
- ► 2014 (32)
- ► 2013 (77)
- ► 2012 (148)
- ► 2011 (256)
- ► 2010 (279)
- 20s Young Girls vs. Early 30s Slightly Matured Wom...
- Big shoulder + Mini Part II !!!
- A random play!!!
- Day 6 after the spider vein surgery (Sclerotherapy...
- Mix n' Match from 40s to 70s!!!
- Gone crazy w/ retro style n' Do-it-yourself projec...
- Day 3 after the spider vein surgery (Sclerotherapy...
- Day 2 after the spider vein surgery (Sclerotherapy...
- Designer Scarves: A Vintage Vera Scarf and a Scarf...
- Day 1 of the spider vein surgery (Sclerotherapy).
- What normal people would do after surgery?
- Feeling drained!!
- Same vest, different colors and distinctive styles...
- Little trinkets, big stories!!
- Same outfit...part II!
- Splash of RED: Spreading the Love from Valentine's...
- Whimsical pattern of leaves!!
- How many looks can you create w/ ONE shirt?
- Today's color ~~ Yellow!!
- Big shoulder + Mini !!!
- Delayed Birthday Gift From Dear Friend, Cathy!
- Cross necklace for the look or for your religion?
- Family Quality Time!
- Got Style???
- Boy friend jeans or distressed jeans?? How about b...
- New Necklace for me!!
- No accessory??? You don't know how to dress well t...
- Chanel Mommy's fun time!!
- Tiered top, tiered dress and tiered skirt, which s...
- Take layering to the next level....summer mix w/ w...
- How much are you willing to invest in yourself tha...
- ▼ February (32)