Skip to main content

How much are you willing to invest in yourself that you are interested?

These days, I am thinking of polishing the skill of doing make-ups. You know, the real professional make-ups!! I always amazed by those very precise and clean make-ups on runway models. I believe moderate make-ups will flatter every woman and bring out more of their inner beauties too.

I know confidence doesn't come from make-ups but nature beauty definitely shine from both inside and outside of a person. I think it will be a fun thing to do even I am not doing make-up artist as a job or career.

Therefore, here comes the question!! It takes thousand to couple thousand dollars to learn a complete professional make-ups. Let alone the time you have to put into practice until you have full confidence doing on someone else's face and not ruin it!! And those are the kind of money-spending most people would think unnecessary if you are not doing it for a living. Today, my husband and I actually talked about if this is what I am always interested and something that I never had the chances to fulfill and now I can persevere in finishing it. Yes, now I am comparing the money I spent on tuition w/ luxury items, I tend to choose something which gives me instant pleasure. This is something that I really need to seriously think about!!! Without my husband's support, who is going to taking care of my 3 young kids while I am away.

Ok, let's change subject to something more fun here. I pull out my old pic. of ensembles which I put together for my Agnes' b pants. I am so happy that I had wore it in so many ways last year!! Now it is time to have it dry-clean for the next season. well, if the pants is still an up-to-date look.





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...