There, I had simple black and white outfit again!!! Do I feel bored w/ this black n' white combination? NO, and never!!
When I had a mood to wear something, I might be consistent of wearing the ensemble until I am satisfied w/ the look. I was trying to wear that striped blazer as often as I can to have my money worth it too. Meanwhile, I want to see how does this white top look after I altered it myself. I bought it at size XL, and imagine I am normal size 0 to 4. That white shirt is way too big w/o any alternation.
This top has a pretty looping stitches.
I tore the treads around one shoulder and turned it into a one shouldered top.
Do I look like I am ready for the play of Kong Fu Panda II!!! haha......
1. TOP: Tsesay white shirt w/ loop stitches (altered to one shouldered top for a updated look)
2. Bottom: Joseph black wool pants w/ stitches around the waist
3. Shoes: Lanvin two toned flat
4. Belt: Max&Co. 3 roses decor. leather belt
5. Chanel distressed white reissue 227
6. Gray vintage designer Vera lady bugs scarf
- Chanel black bow w/ cc logo dangle earrings 09 cruise collection
- Movado loop necklace
- Tiffany heart necklace
The platform heels will make this look more sophisticated instead of flat!!