I found women are even sexier when dress mixed old Hollywood glamour w/ urban sleekness.
I always like dusty rose color and variation of that color spectrum. I found this St. John Contour (runway) ensemble has pretty much about everything I am looking for.
Here is my ODJ!!
- white silk cami.
- Gucci black ruched neck tank top
- St. John Contour
- Jill Stuart green cropped peplum coat
3. Shoes: Rudy's riding boots (bought in Paris)
4. Bag: Lanvin Happy Sac
5. Belt: Ellen Tracy camel belt w/ gold bamboo style buckle
- Cameo earrings (bought at vintage store)
- Rose motif necklace w/ gold chain (bought at vintage store)
Now I might just need to find a matching cameo necklace to go w/ my cameo earrings.
Here are the looks w/o coat on.
The Jill Stuart coat really transform the whole look and the way I like better.
I really like this light weight, chic Jill Stuart coat to balance the grayish/pinkish feminine ensemble on me.
My little one always wants to be in the camera w/ me.
Hello, there. Here are my 3 little ones.