Custom Navbar

Blog Archive

03 June, 2013

Remodeling into Gray!

There are so many shades of gray and finally I decided MY gray on the fire place: Stormy Sky by Benjamin Moore.  As for those adjacent walls next to the fire place, I will also paint them in different gray alternatively. I fancy GRAY these days but definitely not in the GRAY mood. ha~  A picture I found from HOUZZ.com inspires me and I cannot wait for the contractor to demolish and to restore and to decorate my house in the next couple months. 



 photo IMG_8662_zps20a29645.jpg


 photo IMG_8661_zps74cdbea6.jpg


 photo IMG_8386_zpsaafccd03.jpg

Pic. from Houzz.com 

Try painting one of the walls in your house gray?
xoxo Rachel 

2 comments:

Mother of Style said...

The gray sounds nice- are you doing a white trim like in some of the photos? Congrats on your new house!

Rachel Cheng said...

Thanks, Mother of style. ^O^b not sure exactly what I will do, trim or no trim... but I shall enjoy the process doing remodeling. xo rachel

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers