Custom Navbar

Blog Archive

09 August, 2013

Summer Monotone!

While black and white ensemble is still omnipresent in the summer, monotoned off-white is also refreshing. Don't you have some clothes that is just beyond versatile that you would never give them away!!! I have this lace tulle top that my friend, Cathy, gave me 3 years ago. And ever since I work it with my wardrobe every now and then, I am always content with the outlook and love it to pieces. Lace, forever eye-pleasing!! ^O^


 photo IMG_1397_zpsc3f83921.jpg
current/elliot printed jeans, Isabel Murunt boots, Hermes Herbag with bengal green piping, Earl Gray vintage lace top, Ann Taylor trench 

 photo IMG_1113_zps0b58fc44.jpg

 photo IMG_1111_zpse0aaf111.jpg
Hermes Herbag 38cm

Summer is perfect for wearing airy and casual linen. 
xoxo Rachel 

3 comments:

Elle's Parisian Chic Blog... said...

love the bag especially

Elle x

www.mstylepicturebook.blogspot.com (Hermes blog)

Rachel Cheng said...

Thank u, Elie. ;)

Litsa said...

I love the all cream look with different textures. Very pretty!

noreceipts.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers