Skip to main content

Hear Fashion, Breath Style: From Pleated Skirt to Man's Suit.

I am a make-up artist for a TV production currently which we almost finish our first episode. I can't reveal what it is but I can tell you it is an interesting life style of documentary film in San Francisco. And to tell you some more, it is not fashion but it is certainly an omnipresent trend in the big cities. Just like Fashion, we see it everyday and we wear it everyday except some has superb style, some is still evolving his/her way trying to find a personal look of him/herself. 

I am grateful for being able to do whatever I am passionate about and I am also grateful that I don't have to compromise myself to earn a living through million other ways and struggle. But I do hope I can be great at what I am enthusiastic about and eventually make a living out of it. We are trying our best doing self-improving everyday, right???? I hope you keep up your dreams and never go far from it. 

By the way, dress-up to please is almost my staple, so I am not sure I am into "man-repellent" look at all ... maybe I should try it out and you let me know what you think?? ha~ 


I am not sure if I was doing stripes clashing or black n' white clashing or simply geometric clashing. Whatever it is, I love it.  :) 

Dries Van Noten shirt from past season which I always am fascinated about its versatility of pairing with my million other things. 

In reality, I change off CL heels and wears my leather hand-embellished studded Converse instead. 

This was Easter weekend's look. Suddenly I feel like dress up in casual suit even on the weekend. But I think the peplum Rochas top made the look not so serious but more feminine side. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...