Custom Navbar

Blog Archive

17 August, 2015

Mesmerizing tidies things after my Asia trip. Resting, recharge until I am ready for my next one in October.

I have been away from USA for more than 2 weeks.  After Taipei and Bali, I am finally HOME, San Francisco. 

 New acquisitions during my Asia trip: Fendi monster slip-ons and monster pouch. 

 My fancy oolong tea with tasteless gold flakes. 


Chicken soup before I passed out for 10 Hours in plane while flying back to San Francisco. 
The new Boeing-777 is uber comfortable and smartly configured with useful compartments. 

Paper Towns Mandarine translated version ( NOT so found of the translation and that tells me I should read its original version for any movie novels in the future.) 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers