Skip to main content

In your Comfortable color!

What does comfortable ensemble mean to me? Hum... something cotton, something silk and definitely something still looks stunning on me when put together. When I found something flatters me, I wore it a lot...a lot in a way that I wore it couple or several days in a roll. I pair it in so many ways that my friend can never forget I have that piece of clothes that I treasure so much. ^O^ Simply, I feel it and they'll see it too. 

If you ever receive compliments on a particular color or any outfit, wear it more often. That will not only give you a good mood but also boost your confidence. So why not wear it more often, right? I am a sucker for any shade of green given at current state and I am surprised that this Dries Van Noten printed blouse is so versatile that I can also pair it with my Topshop forest green shorts I found at Barcelona last year.  Aren't we all tend to buy the clothes in similar colors over and over again? But I am glad that my wardrobe is not filled with black and white ....... ( Of course, nothing wrong with that, it's just I believe there must be one shade of rainbow colors that flatters everyone.) Yup, now, go find your color and wear it more often. Make it YOUR color. 




Photobucket
Dries Van Noten runway 2012 printed blouse, Raoul leather front and two tone tank, Kapital cotton blazer, Topshop green shorts, Givenchy chain boots, Taki watch, Alaia red laser-cut tote 

Photobucket

Find your color and wear it often. 
xoxo Rachel 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...