Skip to main content

Feather, do you think it is too delicate?

I love feather trims on any garments and when I spot something interesting with bird's feather, I dig. T-shirt are plain and occasionally, I might be in the mood dressing as a minimalist so I'd dig into the deserted corner of my wardrobe looking for one. But this Ostrich Tee is not the case. The ostrich feather is so soft and it makes me feel so luxury yet effortless sexy at the same time. The light and fluffy ostrich feather also remind me of cotton candy. Oh, except I am an adult and I am not a fan of sticky cotton candy but I am sure that I am equally excited of wearing ostrich tee as little girl is enjoying her cotton candy in hand. Ha~ 

No.21 ostrich tee, Linda Loudermilk organic bamboo dress, Nubu leather clutch, Hermes leather bracelet, Strategia boots, multi-colored ribbon necklace, Karen Walker pink squared sunglasses 

 Almost fool me there with that "Y" character.... YSL?? 
Nay, Nubu it is!!! 

 There are equally intricate details in the front of No.21 ostrich tee as in Linda Loudermilk dress in the back. The pic. didn't have good lighting to show here. 

 Play with the right portion and details, T-Shirt can be both casual and sexy looking without showing a whole lot skin. 

Wear your t-shirt with subtle details. 
xoxo Rachel 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...