Skip to main content

I Can't Have Enough Stripes.


Are you ready for the upcoming fall yet? Do you like the crisp air or chunky sweater or both? For me, fall is the perfect season to do layerings in San Francisco, and now I can say after living here for almost 15 years, I am finally a California girl. 

Here I am at suburban los altos hills, although we don't need a chunky sweater just yet, but light layering for the temperature drop from day to night is still a must. So long sleeves shirt is not only perfect for California sun during the day, but also a barrier for chilly wind in the evening. How I love about the deep cut V shape shirt is that it has the slouchy drop and extra casual chic compares to everyday button down. Don't you think so?? 


Les Prairies De Paris striped deep V slouchy shirt, Love Couture bra top, Italy thrift-store find leather mini, Karen Walker tortoise sunglasses, Valentino studded booties ( the only current season piece on me), nubu leather clutch, BCBG necklace.

The leather mini skirt is a bottom down and such a classic piece I scored at Italy. 

Don't need big name brands in my ensemble, those pieces give me enough attitude to make me feel stylish and personal. 

Love the autumn's coming. 
xoxo Rachle 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...