Here Outfit du Jour is the inspiration I got. I wore my Marc Jacob dress as a high waist tulip skirt w/ its 2 strings which suppose to go around my torso as a haltered style dress. I hooked two ends together after wrapping them around my waist.
I felt like an old fashioned lady from the past century who wrapped cloth around the waist just so she can have a small waist!!!
Here are the details of my ODJ!!
- Hugo Boss plum colored turtleneck w/ tulip style shoulders
- Gucci black tank top
- Ted Baker white baby-doll style & extra high collar coat
3. black leggings
4. Shoes: Costum National navy/grayish oxford booties
- Designer friend, Eifl's white & pink mother of pearls necklace
- Vintage pearl necklace w/ very interesting way of wearing
I love to carry this Chanel navy striped reissue 227 as a clutch since it is structured & not too soft as my Gray jumbo classic.
I had this Ted Baker extra large collar baby-doll coat to warm me up.
Kids loves cakes and puffs...don't we adults!!!
I should attach the original look of this Marc Jacobs dress some day!!