So I decided that I will just pick some pieces that they are individually pretty enough but I have never worked them together before. I didn't think too much about if their colors matches or not. Simply I want a style which makes people ponder....how come they never thought about that ensemble would work!!!!
I know what I wear sometimes might not suit everyone's palate but everything I wear definitely makes myself feel sexy and confident!! I think everyone should find a personal style that only suits him or herself and being unique!! Especially, if you are looking for a job right now!! You have to dress to impress at the first sight!!
My Outfit Du Jour!!
- Max & Co. nude/peach ruffle long shirt
- BCBG beige w/ asymmetrical runway top
- DVF 2 buttons gray runway cardigan
3. Belt: Patent brown skinny belt
4. Fuchsia beaded necklace used as bracelet
5. Brown hosiery
6. Chanel 08/09 cruise distressed white reissue 227
7. Shoes: Costume National blue ankle booties
If you can play w/ your clothes in a fun way, you will create a unique style that impress everyone
Once you challenge the traditional way of wearing your clothes, you will find your personal style soon
Yes, I know, it looks more fun wearing this fuchsia necklace as a bracelet
This DVF vest becomes so fun, it is my scarf, shrug and style staple around my waist