Skip to main content

If Diamond is Woman's best friend, what's next??



If diamond is woman's best friend, what's the second place thing would be? Yes, guess it!!

It is simple, the answer is MIRROR!!

Today, our mirror came.......it is the largest mirror I found in Crate n' Barrel store. Its height is 90" tall. I know it is perfect for our family room and perfect for ME. Who would not want to see a full disclosure of his or her ensemble in the mirror before heading out everyday!! Everyone wants to look fabulous in their own standard. Right???


As in Fung Sui, we don't like corner as it has a sharp angle. This huge mirror is a perfect object on the perfect spot!!


Here is me w/ my Outfit Du Jour.


1. TOP:
  • Fornarina black wool w/ layered sleeves sweater
  • Chanel 08 f/w red/gray tweed jacket
2. Bottom: Agnes' b black skinny pants
3. Shoes: Betsy Johnson black w/ gold heel n' buckled heels
4. Bag: Chanel 08/09 cruise collection distressed white reissue 227

It is such a nice weather in south California


I am almost done decorating our family room. Don't forgot to smile to yourself in the mirror everyday as you will be prettier day by day!!!

Comments

Betsy C. said…
Perfect new mirror to get a better view of your gorgeous ensembles. Isn't the weather glorious in the Bay Area today? The tweed jacket is classic and works so well with a simple black top and pants. Btw, how do you walk in those heels when you are towing your little one around? I tried doing heels all day yesterday and I know I was screaming for my flats by mid-day. :P Such is the life of a lazy mommy like me.

Anyway, let's hope weather keeps staying nice so we can all keep dressing up with Chanel and other pretty things in our closets.

Betsy (shoogrrl)
carina said…
Hi Rachel, just wanna stop by to say "hi"...luv your new blog site. You look fabulous again with your Chanel jacket. I still haven't wear mine yet. Hopefully, one day I'll get to model it for you. The new mirror in your family room looks beautiful and perfect for you to view your daily outfits.

Btw, Gong Xi Fa Chai & Xin Nián Kuài lè!!!

Carina (luvzoeyi)
La Vanguardia said…
Ooooh!!!! That Chanel jacket is FABULOUS!!!!
Mrs E said…
Great blogsite, Rachel. Great choice for a mirror, too. You have such nice weather there compared to the cold Midwest.

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...