Custom Navbar

Blog Archive

24 November, 2012

The Super Make-Over Looks from Past Seasons.

I did a face-lift for those past-season pieces, as a matter of fact, I only paired them in whole new different ways for a fresher look. The reason is I know my closet is full and I really need to be very selective when buying new pieces from now on. With the crazy Black Friday Sales going on, I figured that I better inject myself with some hot and trendy looks before I head out.  This way, I won't end up buying things that I might already have but just simply fall into the trap that I want something newer while trotting around in the city. ^O^

Don't you think it is a pretty good mind-setting strategy??!! 


Photobucket

Photobucket
Celine leather biker jacket green 2012, Charlotte Olympia venetian mask suede/leather heels 


Photobucket

Photobucket
Cotelac Mongolia sheep fur, Charlotte Olympia suede venetian mask heels


Have fun on the holiday weekend. 
xoxo Rachel 

2 comments:

kelvin tuther said...

Love her style and her styles comes with the outfits of her.really an awesome design of outfits that she has been wearing especially for this on going season.

fashion jackets

Karla Bathrick said...

i would wear this one. Love the leather.
tan leather jackets for men

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers