Custom Navbar

Blog Archive

10 January, 2014

Chanel Runway Sweatshirt

Don't you agree that sweatshirt is getting fancier and fancier with its texture and patterns every year!? Even Chanel made this breathtaking sweatshirt for its pre-fall runway this year. I adore the satin ribbons, the cotton twined into braids and then they weave altogether. Aw... I have ran out of my vocabulary but you get what I am trying to acclaim here. 

Sweatshirt is a versatile piece in any wardrobe and it becomes a luxury wear when pairing with heels and intricate baubles. Literally, it is so perfect to do layering when the weather gets chilly and perfect just to wear by itself.  I have to pat my back and thank my SA that he reserved this piece for me. How lucky I am! 

http://www.vogue.com/

 photo IMG_0457_zpsd156777e.jpg

 photo IMG_0559_zpsd3884601.jpg
The whole complexity of Shui Chen fall 2013 tweed collar blouse and Chanel sweatshirt made me so happy!!

Try a high-design sweatshirt.
xoxo Rachel 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers