Custom Navbar

Blog Archive

10 January, 2014

Generic is where inspiration originated from!

Concept? Ideas? Aren't every fabulous piece of garment starting from an abstract imagination in our thinking?? If you can't see a beauty beyond its generic form, you must train yourself be more creative. 
During Thanksgiving last year, we traveled to Honolulu and I laid my eyes on this BV coat the moment I saw it. It is one of the most fabulous coats I ever collected. It is Bottega Veneta's fall 2013 collection and I like every part of it. The back and the shoulder are just fascinating and so feminine with its petal-like 3D cutting. The color? Oh, A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! It is an instant face highlighter without actually applying anything on my face. 

Now I am just grateful that I am tall enough to pull this look off. ^O^

 photo IMG_7980_zpsad40b6c3.jpg

 photo IMG_9742_zps31216119.jpg

 photo IMG_9738_zps559551c4.jpg
Shui Chen leather short-sleeve top, Maje leather pants, Valentino patent navy studded flat, BV wool coat, Hermes mini Constance  


Just trying to catch up with my blog post. 
xoxo Rachel 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers