Custom Navbar

Blog Archive

27 January, 2012

My Oh My, Dream Birkin!!


My SA surprises me with this baby yesterday in the city and I guess I receive my Valentine gift early this year. {I am over the top~~} 
Hermes Birkin Clemence Vert de Gris 35 with GHW vs. Togo Gris Tourterelle 35 with SHW

 
Here I am trying to show that Vert de Gris is truly a green, gray color that none of the one shade eye shadow matches it. 
According to wikipedia: 
Verdigris is the common name for a green pigment obtained through the application of acetic acid to copper plates[1] or the natural patina formed when copper, brass or bronze is weathered and exposed to air or seawater over a period of time.



Don't forget to enter yourself to win Perricon MD $150 or less product GIVEAWAY


Have a great weekend!
xoxo Rachel 

9 comments:

Michael St. James said...

Very pretty color, Rachel, and I love the gold hardware. Happy Valentines Day, indeed!

Anh said...

Omigosh, they're both BEAUTIFUL!!! Have fun with it! :)

Tiffany said...

ooh so beautiful..congrats!

diorbabej said...

I really love the tweed dress you wore. Is it by Chanel?

Rachel Cheng said...

Hi guys, thank you. Yes, nothing beats scoring a GHW Birkin these days. ;)

Hi Diorbabyj, yes, that tweed dress is Chanel 11' f/w runway!

Mona P said...

Rachel, absolutely gorgeous Birkin and beautiful dress! Congrats!

The colour of your new Birkin is both neutral and versatile, it will look fantastic with everything!

Would love to see the close-up pics of the Chanel tweed dress!

Rachel Cheng said...

Hi Mona, thank you. I ll definitely have a closer shoot of that fabulous Chanel dress soon.
Enjoy ur weekend. ;)
R.

pjlatte said...

Congrats on your new lovely Birkin. The color is orgeous!! Love your blog. I'm now following you.

Pjlattesbagbook.blogspot.com

Jimmie said...

The colour of your new Birkin is both neutral and versatile, it will look fantastic with everything!
Top Anti Wrinkle Cream

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers