Skip to main content

Not envy with green!

Green, yellow and cobalt blue never look so harmony together this spring 2012. I particularly love Elie Saab 2012 RTW collection (link underlined) that he uses simple silhouette and monochromic colors to create those breathtaking gowns. Don't get me wrong, I love organza dresses but other than wearing haute couture to Oscar award, I favor those party and lounge friendly tube dresses way better. 

Photobucket

Photobucket
Elie Saab 2012 RTW

MY ODJ 
Photobucket

Photobucket






{Pardon the backdrop as there are way too many cars even in the suburban.}

Photobucket
Top:
Haider Ackermann oversized jewel green shirt, 
Linda Loudermilk organic bamboo asymmetrical blazer, 
Bottom:
Topshop green wool shorts (bought at Barcelona for Euro 17)
Accessory:
Chanel 12' yellow classic flap with GHW, Tom Binns 18K gold safety pin necklace, Hermes Mykonos lizard CDC, J crew bracelet, Momo's March wooden bead bracelet
Shoes:
Charlotte Olympia 11' cat face red velvet wedge platform


I love green, and most of my clothes in my wardrobe can be organized by colors, how about yours?
xoxo Rachel 

Comments

Very chic color combination.
Betsy C. said…
your legs are drool worthy! that shade of green is very elegant.
Oh, I love that Haider Ackermann shirt more and more after couple wears now.... :)

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...