Custom Navbar

Blog Archive

05 June, 2012

Pour me rain, please!


A hat is my perfect add-on piece but it would not be fun if there is no rain and I am wearing a rain hat, right?? Here in Silicon Valley, my outfit is considered well-dressed everyday so I guess it would take time to coax people to accept me wearing rain hat on a sunny day.  


Yesterday we had a weird weather here in North Cal. cause' we had rain. But I am glad we had rain since I just bought this Marni rain hat last week. The rain is just in time.  


PS. The shopbop giveaway winner will be announced on 6/6 Pacific time 3:00 PM. Stay tuned. 

Photobucket

Comme des garçons white blouse w/ oversized sleeves s/s 2012, Mother skinny jeans,  Juicy Couture rain coat 2008, London Fog patent tall boots, Prada leather woven clutch 2012, Marni rain hat 




Have fun with your outfit everyday. 
xoxo Rachel 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers