Skip to main content

ModeWalk.com, brings Paris fashion between your finger tips.

Yesterday my girl friends and I had a wonderful afternoon in an intimate private cocktail party at Los Altos. It is a warm-up celebration for the launch of a newly established shopping website: MODEWALK.com   And a fashion blogger, Anh (9to5chic.com) forwarded this fabulous gathering to me, invited me and i am thrilled to finally meet her. (Oh, yeah, she is kind of a celebrity in the blogshpere, isn't she?) 


Beatrice, who is CEO and funder of Modewalk and the curator, Indre Rockefeller, are all there in the party. Their merchandise selection for MODEWALK.com arrays from luxurious and small designers' RTW to accessories made in France are all so chic and covetable.  And just like they emphasized, they bring back the exclusive items from Paris and make that wonderful shopping experience once again except this time it is within our reach instantly. 


{REVISED VERSION OF THIS POST AS THIS IS A PRIVATE EVENT!!} 


 3 fashion bloggers left to right: Anh, Erin ( apartment34.com) and Rachel (Moi) 

Some merchandize on Modewalk.com



I want two of these so I can be "WONDER WOMAN". 


My ODJ


Ancient Dolce & Gabbana lace-bra black sheath,  Iosselliani fringe bib necklace (similar and on sale at Barney.com) , both Modewalk.com bangles, Charlotte Olympia cat face wedge platform. 





Photobucket
Nothing is better than having a good time with my gals..... 





Photobucket
Thank you (Nilofer) for opening her cozy house for this event.

Have a good rest on Sunday.
xoxo Rachel  

Comments

Anonymous said…
Gorgeous outfit! I love it.

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...