Skip to main content

( 3rd Revision ) Unexpected encounter with Marni in Barcelona, Spain.

Day 1 in Barcelona 
passeig de Garcia, Portvell, illa de la Discordia, Mercat de Sant Josep de la Boqueira, La Rambla...


Let's line up for a look of inside Casa Batllo' ......


You can check out the necklace online or FB.

 {The necklace deserves a separate post while I am back to USA.}

Photobucket
Casa Batllo'


Photobucket

Photobucket
{lol... a vending machine inside the house for us visitors...} 

Photobucket
Doesn't it looks like ocean, wave.... with all the tiles.

Photobucket


Photobucket
llla de la Discordia 



Mercat de Sant Josep de la Boqueira (Market)
Photobucket
You don't have to worry not getting enough fiber and Vitamin here in Barcelona. 


Photobucket
Or not enough Protein...lol

Photobucket
I love mushroom and I love Champinones a la Plancha (stir fry mushroom)


Photobucket
Along the La Rambla street... 
{I vote this the best Halloween costume of the year... ^O^}


Photobucket
We had tapas at Tapa Tapa restaurant on Passieg de Garcia 


Photobucket
Zucchini, tomatoes, and goat cheese.. love~~


Photobucket


Photobucket
Bread spread with fresh tomatoes and dripped with olive oil. 

Day 2 in Barcelona
Park Guell, Palca del Pi, La Rambla, Placa Nova, Casa Mila, Fundacio Antoni Tapies, ...
Photobucket
This is at the bottom of Park Guell. { No one would ever see this elevator at backdrop if he/she isn't going by Metro and walk to Park Guell.}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I didn't bring Mackage down jacket with me and I think I am always chill-resistant under excitement while traveling in Europe!!!! ^O^

Photobucket
Casa Mila

I didn't expect to find Marni in Spain but we did...and I think it is the destiny. 


Why? 


We are actually looking for another store which only Madrid has it now. The location : Career del Procenca 304 is now MARNI!!! I was surprised and ecstatic. Hubby even find his down jacket there. 


Wait, you asked: "Down Jacket?" 


Yes, that's right. The only store carries Marni Man's collection in Spain. Hubby is now over the top as that Marni down jacket is not just a down jacket, the design is like a collage mixed of quilted down, jersey/cotton. Therefore,  the look is extraordinary and it is on sale that we probably won't see another man wearing the same thing while we are back in USA. lol..


Photobucket
Carrer del Procenca' 304, Barcelona, Spain. 
Photobucket
2012 secondary Spring collection


Photobucket
2010 Man's Winter collection 


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Aren't they the prettiest flatform/platform?
{ I bought that forest green for Euro 370 before tax refund!}


Photobucket
Fundacio Antoni Tapies


You can really smell the ketchup while standing there! 




Travel with 3 kids' isn't easy but we managed very well. We actually visited a lot of places and I uploaded like 200 pictures on FB already. Tomorrow, we are going to Montserrat!!


Gotta go get my rest. 
xoxo Rachel 

Comments

Mona P said…
Rachel, I love the Marni shoes that you got!

You look fantastic! Happy New Year!
Hi, Mona, thank you. Happy New year and may the new year brings your family a splendent success!!

xo Rachel

Popular posts from this blog

Make a Wish w/ Russia Babushka doll!!

My friend, Michelle asked me about my opinion of Chanel Babushka doll's necklace once and I said "Not worth getting it"!! Now I am not so sure if I would say the same thing to this adorable babushka doll clutch!! lol However, even I want to find it, this doll clutch is probably long gone by now!! I have a real Russia Babushka doll made in Russia which is a gift from 10 years ago! I couldn't find the same one in USA since this set of 15 nesting dolls are truly intricate!! This is the biggest one which has the most exquisite engraving. Total 15 of them! (2 are missing from the pic.) I heard that you can make a wish w/ these nesting dolls. If your wish comes true, you can open one until all 15 are all open!! I never made any wish w/ them, guess I was too realistic of a person myself. I don't know if each engraved temple/castle on the dolls represents something. You can't open the smallest one which is only the size of the little finger nail. I adore those golde

Birthday Gift from My Dearest Darling!! Oh, Hermes!!

Oh, Hermes!! Oh, my love!! I mean both my DH and Hermes!! :P My SA insists me saying nothing about this beauty on the website. And I promised her!! The truth is the picture is worth more than a thousand words, let me share my ultimate excitement silently!! A little extra business for my SA goes a long way for our relationship!! Hermes white leather on golden studded cuff can go w/ my Chanel matte white reissue 227 That's my 09 multicolored hot air balloon print Hermes scarf The cuff can also go w/ my 35cm Gris Tourterelle Hermes Togo Birkin !!! I almost faint when I received it!! I believe every rookie of Hermes feels the same as I do!! hahah.... I think I catch the color very true! (even it is indoor at my house at night as you can tell) Ta da~! My newest addition to my little luxury collection!! Again, 35cm Gris Tourterelle Hermes Togo Birkin !

Wedge + Clog ! MINE is Clog + Heel!

pic. courtesy from WhoWhatWhere website. I came across this Max Mara clog heels. I can't help myself buying it. Now I am very excited.....why? Cause' it is extraordinary. I love the golden studded along the leather and since I don't like wedge too much, this stiletto is perfect for me. So, did you see the bottom picture to the right? Kate Olsen!!? or Dree Hemingway's looks might work w/ Max Mara clog heels. ( Whose pic. is the very first one w/ fuchsia vest) Normally I am not a copy cat, but this time, I will see if I have something similar like what she wears w/. Yes, that will be a good start to tackle this pair of heels.