Custom Navbar

Blog Archive

02 December, 2011

Past season pieces? Looking fresh again, No Problem!!!

I always find a trendy element from the runway and implement it on my daily wear whenever I dress myself up with all past season pieces. The things is if you get it right, the past season ensemble might look totally fresh again.


Try it yourself. 
Zara gray tee with shoulder embellishment, Alice & Olivia denim jacket with ruched sleeves, coral red knitting scarf, J Crew military belt, Catherine malandrino Blue pants, Nicolas Kirkwood Blue heels, Proenza Schouler large PS1 green satchel 


The blue pants and blue heels have an elongated affect on my legs... 

The ruched sleeves is so retro yet so modern on YSL 2011/2012 cruise collection. 

Get ready for Christmas yet?
xoxo Rachel 

4 comments:

L.T. said...

The royal blue pants are fab and very eye catching. :)

Mia said...

Rachel! It's been forever. You look just as beautiful as before! I'm glad to see you have grown accustomed to side swept bangs! I started a new blog again after I finally finished school and have time.

I hope everything is going well for you and that you have a wonderful christmas holiday with your family!

Always,
mia (lilobubbletea from tPF)

litlstrawberry said...

Thanks, dear!! ;) that pants is also very sophisticated! ;)

James Michael White said...

Love the monochromatic pants and shoes. #chic

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers