Custom Navbar

Blog Archive

20 April, 2012

White... can't seem to have enough!!

It certainly is getting warmer here in the peninsula but I found myself still browsing Johnathan Saunders' jumper the other day. Am I preparing for this fall/winter already?  I don't know! But one thing I do know myself is I guess I was sick of all the busy prints and mix-n'-match patterns on me already. 


Needless to say, I want to wear something completely blank, the basic, the crisp white it is.  


PS> Don't forget my super gorgeous BaroQco pendant giveaway. 

Photobucket

Photobucket
Common des Garçon (white blouse with oversized sleeves, padded peter pan collar, cut-out arm pit)
Orange Boss denim mini skirt
Marni suede green flatform 
Prada leather woven clutch 
Chanel sunglass
Hermes horn necklace 


Photobucket


Dries Van Norton printed shirt
leather collar with beads
Linen blazer 
RUGBY white skinny jeans 
Hermes stripy heels
Hermes twilly scarf
Momo's March full sun bracelet  
Prada leather woven clutch 

Photobucket

Have a white summer. 
xoxo Rachel 

6 comments:

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

I love your white top in the first photo-

thehautecookie said...

love it. im obsessed with minmal these days too. xO!

My Cowlick said...

Love love the last look! the blouse is so bright and great for the spring/summer!

Super cute!!

Can't wait to participate in the giveaway!

xx
Amanda
MyCowlick.blogspot.com

Rachel Cheng said...

Thanks girls. ^O^ I found a lot of my friends are doing WhITES these days as well.

Alison said...

I love the white looks! So pretty :)

www.stylingmylife.com

The Fashion Wolf said...

very pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers