Custom Navbar

Blog Archive

01 May, 2012

Color is my Strong Suit!

Oh, yeah, colors are my best protective camouflage for sometimes my otherwise apparent indifferent expression.  They are not just cheer me up but others. 


Since I bought so many colorful/printed pieces this season, I bet I can make a great deal of good use of them.    


PS: Don't forget my super gorgeous BaroQco pendant giveaway. 


Photobucket
 A street vender did a fabulous job of mixing those almost perfect matched colorful threads into a braided bracelet. 


Photobucket
J Crew berry pink tee, vintage Lacoste green boy-friend cardigan, J Crew peachy skinny jeans, Chanel cut-out booties, Prada 12' clutch, Dita aviator sunglasses 

Photobucket
Dries Van Norton printed shirt, J crew sweater, Ted Baker floral shorts, BCBG wooden necklace, bracelet, Ann Valeria Hash oxford, Prada clutch


Photobucket


Photobucket





Love summer like a love song~~
xoxo Rachel 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers