Skip to main content

All about Shorts.

As usual, we stayed in the city last Memorial Day weekend. What's not usual to me is I don't have a whole wardrobe there in our apartment and I would panic. I don't think I like the slightest doubt of what if... what if a key piece is missing or not available to complete my look while the stay in the city. Oh, man, .. no ~~ :P 

Wear the same outfit?? 

Heck, no way, neither~ But I guess it is pretty silly to pack 3 ensembles with me to flaunt in the city just over the weekend. So what I did is I grabbed my shorts, blazer and couple freshly shipped denim shirt and tights from Shopbop this time.  You know what, I must come up a better packing strategy in the future.


I kept that Zara printed blue shirt/jacket away from me in the apartment in the city. Mentally, I guess I felt that shirt served me well and I have no problem to part it away in the future. 


NOTE: Please enter yourself to SHOPBOP $100 giveaway. (ends June 5th) 

Photobucket

Photobucket
Shine denim vintage shirt with tie (link here), Maje linen blend shorts, polka dot tights (link here), Zara printed shirt, Kron by KronKron shoes (link here), Hermes Barenia Picotin with Louis Vuitton straps. 


Photobucket


Photobucket
Lilith linen blend pin stripes blazer, Free people bandeau, J Crew distressed gold tank, Anthropologie ribbon necklace, Maje linen shorts, Hermes Croc. Mykonos Collier de Chien, Louis Vuitton sling back heels 


Today we are back in suburban home. 
Photobucket


Photobucket





Tsumori Chisato pink blouse, Cotelac stripes shorts (link here), Turkey embroidery fabric with leather trim cowboy boots, Prada leather woven clutch, J Crew link nacklace & bracelet, TAI beaded bracelets 


Then, as I mentioned, I have a pretty lady's illustration which is dazzling perfectly in our apartment. 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Work your legs and wear your shorts. 
xoxo Rachel 

Comments

Dana said…
I like that picture; it suits very well!! I also like you cooky, edgy, classy style!! Love the hat and shorts!

http://danaslookbook.blogspot.com

Dana
Thank u, Dana. I hope we can have some inspiration from each other's style. ;)
Xo Rachel

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...