Skip to main content

Be Yourself; Make Fashion!!

Yu and I had the most fun and efficient shopping spree today!! 
We both realized that we have been so busy w/ kids' school, outside school activities and cooking, minding house chores that we really need a break and go to the city. Just so, we can see what's display behind the windows and to keep up the fashion sense.....(Well, we can't go NYFW freely each season but we certainly still manage to stay on top of the fashion world!!) 


Our day start with the most aromatic Blue Bottle coffee~

Photobucket
(Left bottom on YU: Chanel 11' striped crochet dress)

When I looked back my outfits, I think I had a crash for blue color these days!!  Not only Yu and I both picked navy as main color for our outfit (another make-us-freaking-out coincidence) but we also purchased Chanel 11' navy short full skirts at NM. ....can't wait to wear it! ^^


Photobucket


I definitely am not crazy but simply had the most fun with my outfit today! Strangers liked my sheer socks + Miu Miu platform look and also wondering if my dress is ONE piece. ^^

Photobucket
I can see million ways of wearing this Karen Walker shirt cape/poncho!!
(You know I bought this top in Taipei last year 2010 when traveling back to Taiwan.)


My ODJ.


1. Top:
blue crochet vest (wore as scarf)
RUGBY tiered skirt dress w/ ruffle shoulder
Karen Walker cape shirt (worn as one shouldered top)


2. Bottom:
Dries Van Norton ink-jet print cropped pants


3. Accessory:
Hermes white CDC 
Sheer grey socks
white leather sash as belt


4. Shoes:
Miu Miu platform sandal 2011


We rock SF!!!

Photobucket
Be yourself, and make fashion!!
xoxo Rachel 

Comments

Schnappy said…
Cool photos! I like your last 4 collections! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...