Skip to main content

Scribble Scrabble n' A Wow from Jason Wu 2011 Collection.

First of all, I think I am pulling my legs of forward-looking at 2011 runway Fall's collection while summer is yet to come and I already had a long list of "wanted" things for s/s. The New York Fashion week started and I can only stump my feet and am regret the fact that I can't go since I just had my PRK eye surgery. ~*sigh*~


Good news is that I can have eye bandage removed next Monday and my vision is slowly stabilized (hopefully less a month). Meanwhile, I will have my acting courses start tomorrow. How exciting~~~ ^O^


Photobucket
Neutral, and bare faces! ^^ (No make-up for a week....) 

For spring/summer, I love both bright colors as well as monochrome black or white looks. But in particular, I love neutral such as pink, beige and nude the most. Try pairing the same color of your tops together like Jason Wu did... ... me, here, Ivory tank w/ beige wool vest and lots of details on them. And neutral color never look outdated at all! 


Photobucket


My ODJ


1. Top:
Stella McCartney tank w/ bow in front
DVF wool beige vest coat


2. Bottom:
HM high waisted fold-over pants w/ sash 11'


3. Accessory:
(messenger style w/ Louis Vuitton wide straps) Bottega Veneta tote w/ Louis Vuitton Valentine heart coin purse 


4. Shoes:
Vintage dots mary jane 

Photobucket
I think my daughter took away the spotlight.... ^^


Photobucket


Here looking at Jason Wu's fall 2011 runway pictures, I adore his entire collection singled out a strong attitude and lots of details. Those dresses are so glamorous!!
Photobucket
Matching your top colors, blue, red, sheer, black n' white floral embroidery! 

Photobucket
More lace, sheer, feather, quality tailor, embellishment...show off your feminine side! 
(pic. style.com)

Wish I could wear those dresses for Valentines' Day~~ ^O^ Well, how about a Valentin's bright color make-up... it is a DO!!


Photobucket
Jill Stuart pearl pink eyeshadow. 

The shinning pink around eye corner, and lower eyeliner will make your eyes look a lot bigger and sexier.... (you know sometimes how people mistaken the white eye shadow around the corner for some "gooey discharge"  on your eye if you are not a make-up expert...haha....haha...... )

Photobucket
Collage is fun and I made a keep-sake frame from my 3 children's belongs....
one missing shoe, one missing mitten and one pair of socks.  


Photobucket

Here is another picture collage frame from us girls crazy Vegas trip!!

Are you ready for your Valentine's?!
Have a cheeky Sunday. 
xoxo Rachel 

Comments

Love the BV bag, and that LV coin purse is adorable. Jason Wu's collection is glamorous and beautiful, as usual.
hi, Mike, thanks. Honetly, I never look into Jason Wu's whole collection as I thought they are all so "austere"...but not anymore. ^^
Mummy Moon said…
I like the collage! It give me an idea what to do something with the kids out grown clothing and accessories !

Love your pink eye shadow too !

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...