Custom Navbar

Blog Archive

18 February, 2012

Clean Cut!

When I don't do much layering on my clothes, the look is much simpler and clean. But I really like to accessorize myself, so the simple look didn't last long at all. 


In fact, I already out and about and found myself in two layers of tanks after spending a day in the city with friends and family. 


Photobucket
On me: Pink knit sweater, Marni pink cropped pants, YSL triboo pump with patent cap toe, Chanel garden tweed bag.. layers of bracelets. 


Irene: A. Wang heels 

Photobucket

Photobucket
J crew bracelet, Club Monaco leather bracelet, Dannijo cotton thread bracelet, Rachel Leigh pink bracelet with gold bow 


I remember I used to do those braiding cotton thread in class.  We pretended we were listening to the lecture while busying braiding underneath the desk. lol ... Old School fun ~~~ 

I have to share hubby today's look... lol... 
He is never a complicated man in terms of dressing himself up until today... because of me. 
(Aqua by Aqua shirt with textured sleeves, GAS hooded down vest, and my sunglasses.) 


My ODJ

Top:
Zara yellow sheer tank, Mr. Larkin organic silk racer-back tank, Mcginn cropped blazer with satin lapel

Bottom:
Ralph Lauren sweatpants, pony hair belt

Shoes:
 A. Wang velvet boots

Accessory:
Givenchy Tinhan deep V hobo w/ studs, J Crew necklaces, layers of bracelets


Photobucket






2 comments:

Michael St. James said...

I adore the simpler look on you. It's incredibly chic. Your husband's Aqua by Aqua shirt is awesome and LOL at him wearing your sunglasses.

Rachel Cheng said...

^O^ yes, Mike, just for a sec. he is willing to destroy his reputation ... for the heck of fun too.

Have a good Monday.

xo Rachel

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers