Skip to main content

Clean Cut!

When I don't do much layering on my clothes, the look is much simpler and clean. But I really like to accessorize myself, so the simple look didn't last long at all. 


In fact, I already out and about and found myself in two layers of tanks after spending a day in the city with friends and family. 


Photobucket
On me: Pink knit sweater, Marni pink cropped pants, YSL triboo pump with patent cap toe, Chanel garden tweed bag.. layers of bracelets. 


Irene: A. Wang heels 

Photobucket

Photobucket
J crew bracelet, Club Monaco leather bracelet, Dannijo cotton thread bracelet, Rachel Leigh pink bracelet with gold bow 


I remember I used to do those braiding cotton thread in class.  We pretended we were listening to the lecture while busying braiding underneath the desk. lol ... Old School fun ~~~ 

I have to share hubby today's look... lol... 
He is never a complicated man in terms of dressing himself up until today... because of me. 
(Aqua by Aqua shirt with textured sleeves, GAS hooded down vest, and my sunglasses.) 


My ODJ

Top:
Zara yellow sheer tank, Mr. Larkin organic silk racer-back tank, Mcginn cropped blazer with satin lapel

Bottom:
Ralph Lauren sweatpants, pony hair belt

Shoes:
 A. Wang velvet boots

Accessory:
Givenchy Tinhan deep V hobo w/ studs, J Crew necklaces, layers of bracelets


Photobucket






Comments

I adore the simpler look on you. It's incredibly chic. Your husband's Aqua by Aqua shirt is awesome and LOL at him wearing your sunglasses.
^O^ yes, Mike, just for a sec. he is willing to destroy his reputation ... for the heck of fun too.

Have a good Monday.

xo Rachel

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...