Custom Navbar

Blog Archive

02 February, 2012

Salute, Chanel!!!

I never did head to toe look straight from the runway as I love to mix-n-match my own styles. Like I said, I enjoy to make the style profoundly personal. Besides, style is transformative that I understand if you yet have the time nor effort to explore your style but when time goes by, I hope you will.  


Luxury items cannot build up your style, but taste and wisdom will. 


Photobucket
Chanel 2011 dress, Hermes Ostrich belt with gold buckle, DVF wool gray vest, Burberry baby blue trench, Proenza Schouler PS1 yellow clutch, Betsy Johnson knit cap, J Crew necklace, Chanel 08' two tone tights, Chanel 11' cutout mash peep toe booties 


Photobucket



Photobucket
2012 Chanel fall navy/blue rules. (WWD) 


Photobucket
Palo Alto Chanel personal shopper, Dean Allen with me. 


Photobucket
worn with Chanel 2012 s/s oat/navy cardigan 


Photobucket


Photobucket
Exquisite is the only word I can describe this tweed dress. 




The winner of Perricone MD $150 or less product will be announced by 2/3/2012, Friday. 
Thanks for your participation. 


xoxo Rachel 

2 comments:

janettaylor said...

What amazing tweed dress!

Mona P said...

Beautiful detailing on the dress! And the cardi is gorgeous too, love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers