Skip to main content

Is Summer here yet!?

Today is so warm that I almost feel it is summer while driving around in the car.  I guess California really is the perfect place to live if you don't want to deal with shoveling snow, or hiding out from the storm and hurricanes... lol... 




My ODJ
Photobucket

Photobucket
Vince hand-knit cardigan, Urban Outfitter tank, Aqua by Aqua fuchsia organza skirt, Tom Binn 18K safety pin necklace, Karen Walker Milky pink Sunglass, white Christian Louboutin Pigalle Plato patent heels, Hermes Vert de Gris 35 Birkin in Clemence with Gold Hardware 


Love summer, love life!
xoxo Rachel 

Comments

Mona P said…
Love the skirt and the sunglasses!
wei72637 said…
Cute outfit! Love the new birkin...It looks like grey in some lights and olive green in others. Lucky girl!
Btw, I think i saw you in Hermes the other week? You were with your friend Pei. I was the girl trying on the Blue Electrique constance. I was way too shy to say hi. Didnt want to seem like a stalker. hehe. :)
Hi Wei, no kidding!! ;)
U lucky girl too cause that constace goes perfectly with ur furry blue sweater, good one! May I know what size is that? Pei had an offer of large Elec. Bleu constance next couple days but didn't get it as she likes neutral color! Black Birkin is classic, btw.
Yes, I waited for greenish Birkin for over 2 years after my First one. How crazy it is.
Next time, be sure to call me. :)
Xo Rachel
Thx, Mona. The skirt is on sale and Sunglasses is procured 2 years ago, love the fact that they can be paired in one look! ;)
Xo Rachel
wei72637 said…
My constance is a 25cm. I had a black epsom in the 25 on my wishlist, but the blue is actually really really versatile. My husband said that the black one would make me look like a flight attendent. :) I cant believe the constance is almost the same price as the birkin and kelly...makes it almost seem like its not worth it.
Its great that you have friends to shop with you. I dont have any girlfriends that like Hermes purses!
Hi Wei:

So yours is priced at $9200 ? it is almost a Birkin indeed.

Speaking of the flight attendant look...lol, I can picture that look after now you mentioned. lol Yeah, good that you got an offer of that Electrique.

Welcome to join me/us as I have a group of girl friends who love to shop and especially Hermes. :) We can FB talk non-stop!!! "rcheng@transforme.com" ..Rachel Cheng

Have a good weekend.

xo Rachel
The skirt is beyond amazing and looks great on you! And yes, I guess you are lucky to live in Cali! Unlike me here... I really don't like the cold weather and yet we get enough of it here lol
wei72637 said…
No, thank god I was able to get it before the price increase so it was $7900...but I think my Kelly 35 was around that price.
I'd love to join you guys sometime for a meet up. Always love to meet new girls with the same passion for fashion.
Wei72637@yahoo.com

Have a lovely weekend. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...