Custom Navbar

Blog Archive

04 February, 2012

The Girly Bows~~

Valentine is closer than we think, isn't it!!? I am not up for dressing up in red nor heart prints whatsoever, certainly I have my own way of being girly and lovely. First I thought it would be too much to have all the bows on me, but it turns out they all sort of working their way altogether just fine.. maybe great!!!  Besides, those microscopic Camellia motif on Chanel cardigan are so adorable.  What do you think? ^O^




Photobucket

Top:
Massimo Dutti sheered shirt with contrasting trim and bow
Chanel camelia knit cardigan 2012


Bottom:
Plastic Island high-waist shorts 


Accessory:
Therapy turquoise bow belt link here
Hermes' Gris Turterelle 35cm Birkin in Togo 
Hermes Twilly scarf 


Shoes:
Chanel 09' mesh bow booties

Photobucket

Have a girly-look Sunday!
xoxo Rachel 

4 comments:

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

These shoes are amazing! And the bows are totally fine together since the ones on your blouse and belt are so subtle. Btw, I love it that you belt and toes match in color :)

Mona P said...

Gorgeous look! Love these shoes!

Rachel Cheng said...

Ah, u re a very detail person, @Julia. I know I'm going to wear that belt so I deliberately put on a matching polish. ;) these days I am into matching my accessories anyway they can to make a statement look. ;)
Have a good Monday!
Xo Rachel

Rachel Cheng said...

Thank you, Mona. That's another classic shoes I am glad I bought them. ;)

Have a snuggled and warm week.

Xo Rachel

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers