Custom Navbar

Blog Archive

04 July, 2012

Pink Lady- Crazy for Carven!

Now I have my own version of coral-pink puffy skirt suit.  A lovely style which I totally can incorporate into my style, high waisted, crop tops, blazers and of course collars!!



Photobucket
A. Wang tank, Carven coral blazer s/s 12', IRO puffy skirt, Givenchy beige sandals, Chanel matte white 227 reissue with black chain, Chanel sunglasses, Elfi Altendorfer costume jewelry (both coral/black pin necklace and bracelet)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Similar style jacket in camel color here.

Happy 4th July.
xoxo Rachel

2 comments:

Michael St. James said...

Head to toe ADORABLE!

Bon Chic Bon Genre said...

OMG Rachel!!! Is it this Carven blazer?? I got this too last week!!! :P But hasn't arrived yet.....maybe these 2 days. Lovely matching with your bubble skirt! :)
http://www.matchesfashion.com/product/111995

Cheers,
Mia

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers