Skip to main content

Androgynous Look!

This post is actually Part II of the previous, "Be Versatile".  Like I said, I am glad sheer looks are taking up to anther notch this fall 2012 so is the androgynous look. I am not sure if I can even call it "recycled trends" from La Garçonne look since fashion does come back in its 10 years cycle or maneuvered by those designers who decide when and how to bring back certain trends or not. 


As a consumer, I am happy.  As long as I can pull out those clothes from my "previously-outdate, and past-season treasure boxes" and play mix-n'-match, adult dressing-up game, I wouldn't have problem buying new season's pieces while maximizing the usage of old pieces from my existing wardrobe.  Let's embrace Recycled Fashion!! ^O^


A. Wang, Acne, Suno (left to right) - photo taken from Style.com

By definition, today I am not wearing androgynous look since the hemlines is way over the knee but I just like how brown hue on pants can amplify with the green clutch profoundly. However, I do find couple of my past season looks which is close to that over-knee androgynous looks. Here is the original post: Head to toe impromptu!!  


Look from last year, now IN!!!


My today's look
Photobucket
free people bandeau, black/rose deep V sleeveless top, 3.1 Philip Lim insert trousers 2012, Hermes strap sandals 2012, Zara oversized clutch (past season), Marni floral horn necklace, Hermes white Collier De Chien bracelet, Chanel sunglasses, glass beads bracelet 

Photobucket
A Summer Pants that you can wear to the Fall.  

Photobucket

xoxo Rachel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make a Wish w/ Russia Babushka doll!!

My friend, Michelle asked me about my opinion of Chanel Babushka doll's necklace once and I said "Not worth getting it"!! Now I am not so sure if I would say the same thing to this adorable babushka doll clutch!! lol However, even I want to find it, this doll clutch is probably long gone by now!! I have a real Russia Babushka doll made in Russia which is a gift from 10 years ago! I couldn't find the same one in USA since this set of 15 nesting dolls are truly intricate!! This is the biggest one which has the most exquisite engraving. Total 15 of them! (2 are missing from the pic.) I heard that you can make a wish w/ these nesting dolls. If your wish comes true, you can open one until all 15 are all open!! I never made any wish w/ them, guess I was too realistic of a person myself. I don't know if each engraved temple/castle on the dolls represents something. You can't open the smallest one which is only the size of the little finger nail. I adore those golde

Birthday Gift from My Dearest Darling!! Oh, Hermes!!

Oh, Hermes!! Oh, my love!! I mean both my DH and Hermes!! :P My SA insists me saying nothing about this beauty on the website. And I promised her!! The truth is the picture is worth more than a thousand words, let me share my ultimate excitement silently!! A little extra business for my SA goes a long way for our relationship!! Hermes white leather on golden studded cuff can go w/ my Chanel matte white reissue 227 That's my 09 multicolored hot air balloon print Hermes scarf The cuff can also go w/ my 35cm Gris Tourterelle Hermes Togo Birkin !!! I almost faint when I received it!! I believe every rookie of Hermes feels the same as I do!! hahah.... I think I catch the color very true! (even it is indoor at my house at night as you can tell) Ta da~! My newest addition to my little luxury collection!! Again, 35cm Gris Tourterelle Hermes Togo Birkin !

Wedge + Clog ! MINE is Clog + Heel!

pic. courtesy from WhoWhatWhere website. I came across this Max Mara clog heels. I can't help myself buying it. Now I am very excited.....why? Cause' it is extraordinary. I love the golden studded along the leather and since I don't like wedge too much, this stiletto is perfect for me. So, did you see the bottom picture to the right? Kate Olsen!!? or Dree Hemingway's looks might work w/ Max Mara clog heels. ( Whose pic. is the very first one w/ fuchsia vest) Normally I am not a copy cat, but this time, I will see if I have something similar like what she wears w/. Yes, that will be a good start to tackle this pair of heels.