Skip to main content

Marni Top to the Bottom..... Some kind of Classic I like!

It's all starting from my friend, Isabel, who talks me into Marni.  But don't get me wrong, I do love Marni at first sight but she is the one persuades me digging into Marni's look religiously every season. 

Photobucket






My ODJ


Max & Co. sheer with glitter shirt, Marni 11' printed top with ruffle details, Brunello Cucinelli 11/12' ostrich fur necklace/collar, Marni 10' pants with gray wool panel at calf, Marni 11' cocoon coat, Balenciaga sunglasses, Hermes Picotin in Barenia with orange horse shoe charm, Chanel 11' cut-out bootie

Photobucket


I think the ostrich feather sorta makes the prints on Marni's top fun and alive~~ 


Photobucket
Chanel 11' cut-out peep-toe booties (Currently on sale at NM) 






Photobucket


Have fun mix n' match your same brand past or current season pieces!
xoxo Rachel 

Comments

Tiffany said…
you look great! I really love the ostrich collar and the horse shoe charm is really cute :D
Mona P said…
I love your Marni coat, the colour and the cut is just wonderful!
^O^
Thank you, girls. That Ostrich collar is really fun and I am impressed how much it can jazz up my look too. :)

Hi, Mona, I just convinced my friend to get the same coat as mine.. .I think they should be sold out by now.. haha..

xO Rachel

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...