Skip to main content

Inalienable Joy of Life.

Thursday, I met an old, and new friend, Betsy. We have known each other like 2 years ago from the Internet and because we live close, we become friend, and also because we live close, we hardly set the time to meet up!! Too busy with our kids and our original circle of friends. But that's about to change.  Yes, for me, life is constantly involving and revolving with new challenge and meeting with new friends.


Photobucket
We are embracing the summer in California. 

Photobucket


Photobucket


Dress: Aqua 09' coral dress
Jacket: Brocade silk cropped jacket
Zara over-sized Kelly Green leather clutch 
Christian Louboutin Pigalle Plato 120 Patent White


Photobucket


Photobucket
I found this Aqua dress in London while we family traveled to Europe last year, the cutting and juxtaposition of ruffles are just amazing. Besides, it is only $100 or so. 


Photobucket 
Photobucket
I went to Modesto to get my Zumba Basic 1 instructor training on Fri. and the whole experience is awesome!!  While I was gone for a whole day training, my dearest hubby has to take over my job! Thank you, dear!

Challenge yourself everyday!!
xoxo Rachel




Comments

Adore your dress, you look fabulous!
Unknown said…
Love Betsy's Lanvin!!! Glad to see you liking your Zara clutch....
Yes, Izy, as you see, I carry that and CL heels three days in a roll. ^^
Betsy C. said…
Rachel - It was great seeing you and meeting the gals officially. Thanks again for lunch. I gotta treat next time, k. That dress is hot, hot, hot!
Hey, Betsy, not a problem. IT is great finally we sit down and eat and talk... haha....

Ah, have a blast in Vegas, eh, girl!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...