Skip to main content

Fashion Emergency: Lust & Must!

You know what we lust for and you know what we dig in instantly whenever there is a good steal!! The bottom line is identify your style and cultivate your taste. You can't possibly show-case your jewelry collection in one ensemble so you might just be selective with your add-on bling bling!! 


Must- Personal style!!


My friend, Pei, who doesn't need much fancy jewelry to upgrade her look nor show off her expensive assets with her outfit. {But that doesn't mean she didn't own or covet more heirloom jewelry.}  I am telling you, she got taste and she got keen eyes of finding deals and hidden treasures. Often I see her, I am impressed with her little-money-find but big style looks. 


Photobucket
Pei's La Garçonne style 
(Ensemble mostly bought from LF store (click it) in San Francisco) 
On her: White tank, grid cut-out cropped top, cropped pants, white loafer with holes and lots of baubles and bracelets!  

Photobucket
Pei's look of Casual Feminine. 

see through roses blouse, black tank, GAP burgundy cardigan, taupe polka dot shorts, Club Monaco Virgo birth stone ring {she is not a virgo, I am... ^O^}, White loafers 


Lust: Everything of Hermes {Seriously, who doesn't!}

I am meticulously attentive to details so I often complicate my ensembles and wear the maximum of the colors that I possibly can pull off on me. { you might as well notice it already.}  I think it is fun and I like Pei's style for the same reason that I barely get bored of her. {hint...hint, minimalist is great when I am bored with my carnival style, for once i'd wear my LBD. ...I am wearing LBD tomorrow to show case my new Hermes CDC.} 

Photobucket
Hermes Lizard Collier De Chien in Mykonos with silver hardware 2011 s/s 

Photobucket

Photobucket
Finally, my small Hermes Collier De Chien collection. 
They are in different leathers, different shades and two different hardwares. I adore those fancy add-ons to jazz up my looks. 




{Balance my lust and the self-control....... currently under meditation. } 
xoxo Rachel 

Comments

kaylyn said…
Which color of your CDC collection you like best? Easiest to mix & match?
Hi, Kaylyn:
They are primary colors so they all work great with my wardrobe. (except for white is not primary color but since it is GOLD HW, it actually brings out the quality of my whole look.)
However, I have noticed RED/Croc is the hardest to pull off since the pattern (croc) is so obvious and the red is so loud, when the two combined together, it often wears off the person who carries it. :P As far as my three CDC's versatility, I like white/GOLD and Blue Lizzard/SILVER the most. ... although i have only wore Mykonos once.... but that blue is just so beautiful with silver HW!!
xo Rachel
frances said…
Hi litlstrawberry,

Can I check with you how much is your cdc??

They are very beautiful.

Thanks.
Hi, Frances:
they are all around $1100-$1250 depends on if it's lizard or croc.
Hope this help!
Happy holiday!

Xo Rachel

Popular posts from this blog

Make a Wish w/ Russia Babushka doll!!

My friend, Michelle asked me about my opinion of Chanel Babushka doll's necklace once and I said "Not worth getting it"!! Now I am not so sure if I would say the same thing to this adorable babushka doll clutch!! lol However, even I want to find it, this doll clutch is probably long gone by now!! I have a real Russia Babushka doll made in Russia which is a gift from 10 years ago! I couldn't find the same one in USA since this set of 15 nesting dolls are truly intricate!! This is the biggest one which has the most exquisite engraving. Total 15 of them! (2 are missing from the pic.) I heard that you can make a wish w/ these nesting dolls. If your wish comes true, you can open one until all 15 are all open!! I never made any wish w/ them, guess I was too realistic of a person myself. I don't know if each engraved temple/castle on the dolls represents something. You can't open the smallest one which is only the size of the little finger nail. I adore those golde

Birthday Gift from My Dearest Darling!! Oh, Hermes!!

Oh, Hermes!! Oh, my love!! I mean both my DH and Hermes!! :P My SA insists me saying nothing about this beauty on the website. And I promised her!! The truth is the picture is worth more than a thousand words, let me share my ultimate excitement silently!! A little extra business for my SA goes a long way for our relationship!! Hermes white leather on golden studded cuff can go w/ my Chanel matte white reissue 227 That's my 09 multicolored hot air balloon print Hermes scarf The cuff can also go w/ my 35cm Gris Tourterelle Hermes Togo Birkin !!! I almost faint when I received it!! I believe every rookie of Hermes feels the same as I do!! hahah.... I think I catch the color very true! (even it is indoor at my house at night as you can tell) Ta da~! My newest addition to my little luxury collection!! Again, 35cm Gris Tourterelle Hermes Togo Birkin !

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  I am e