Skip to main content

Bouclé-tweed Cropped Pants..... a classic look is never been this trendy!!

I seldom wear pants and if I do, I will look for tapered, cropped, flared, cuffed, drapery folded........ as many details as I can find. I don't wear plain clothes very often which doesn't suit my personality anyway. 


This is my first boucle-tweed cafe' capri from J Crew and the only tweed pants I have as a matter of fact. It is very eye-catching with its mixed olive/yellow/green wool threads and very comfortable.


Here is the simple look of me paring color blocking shirt with the pants. As I challenge myself that I should be able to find two pairs of shoes to complete my look to break that spell "Women are always short of one pair/the best pair of shoes to go with their outfit!!" { My hubby will be so proud of me... haha... }


Alexander McQueen black satin square toe heels 

Chiffon color blocking shirt, J Crew Cafe Capri, Proenza Schouler yellow PS1 clutch, Betsy Johnson pearl earrings with checkered bow, J Crew patent green skinny belt, Lu Lu frost for J Crew art decor. necklace 

 Betsy Johnson satin electrical blue with bow heels

I am playing the looks of my jackets/blazers!!! 
Talbots petite white + navy boucle cropped jacket 

 Haider Ackermann 11' jewel green satin oversized shirt 

Agnes' b tweed collarless jacket 
(I took this jacket for alternation immediately after seeing this picture..... grr... )

St. John sequins-like discs blazer with shoulder paddings 

Pierre Balmain blazer 

I was thinking of donating some of those past season jackets but maybe I should keep them for another season just in case... Since "fashion comes around and goes around", right?!!

Oh, I will have a Shopbop Gift Card give away soon, stay tuned!!
xoxo Rachel 

Comments

Mona P said…
Rachel, I love this look with the St. John's sequin blazer!

Looking amazing as always :)
Thank you, MIna!
Is London getting really cold now!?? We re thinking of visiting Europe in Dec. but afraid we re going to be freezing there!! ;)
How about ur family!??

Xo Rachel
Mona P said…
Yes, it is definitely cold, but not too bad! I missed last two winters here (was in US), but I am told that the winter is very mild compared to last year.

So, have no fears and definitely come over :)

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...